SRWSSDP: Rehabilitation of the water-supply system in subprojects of Osh oblast.
Client: ARIS (Community Development and Investment Agency)
Financed organization: The World Bank
The project target area - villages of Osh oblast, Kyrgyz with a total population of 54807 inhabitants for projected year. Otuz-Adyr is located 15-20 km east-north-east and Gulbaar - 15km west of the town of Osh. Achyk-Suu is located 280-285 km to the south of Osh city at a height of 3146 m above sea level and Sary-Tash is located 320 km to the south-east of Osh city at a height of 3250 m above sea level.
Type of services provided:
Preparation of detailed design for water-supply scope:
1. “Sary-Tash”:distribution network L = 13160.0 m, main line L = 2774.0 m, pumping stations, chlorinator house, water reservoir V=2000 m3.
2. “Achyk-Suu”: distribution network L = 9806.0 m, main line L = 11359.0 m, pumping stations, chlorinator house, water reservoir V=2000 m3.
Seismicity of the zone – 9. Applicable standards for used detail design: SNiP
- Data collection and review existing design;
- Preliminary designs and preliminary cost estimates;
- Computer modelling, simulations;
- Detailed designs, technical specifications;
- Bill of quantities, cost estimation, arrangement of construction project (POS);
- Environmental impact assessment;
- Provision of relevant data and documentation required;
- Construction supervision and Author’s Supervision.