Prepare to print
Reconstruction of Qabala city's drinking water supply and sewerage system
Client: "Azersu" OJSC, Azerbaijan
Project area – 1 435 HA
Population - 30 000 inhabitants for projected year.
- Engineering survey services (topography, geology); hydraulic modelling, simulations etc. via Bentley SewerGEMS and WaterGEMS;
- Development of design estimates according to SNiP and AzDTN standards;
- Preparation of BOQ, technical specifications, development of arrangement of construction project (POS);
- Environmental impact assessment;
- Provision of relevant data and documentation required;
- Obtaining of agreements and opinions with relevant authorities.
- Water-supply network - 124 km;
- Potable water pump station - 1 un.;
- 4 x 1000 m3 water reservoirs;
- Sewerage network - 120 km;
- Sewage collector (D=1000) - 9.1 km.